SECTION A: CHOOSE THE LETTER
Choose the most correct answer and tick its letter in the box provided
1. __________________boys are present today.
Much b. Little c. Many d. Less
2. His grandfather is the_________man in the village
Oldest b. Older c. Old d. Older than
3. These oranges belongs to me, they are ____________________
Yours b. Theirs c. Ours d. Mine
4. Musa travel to school ________donkey.
On b. By c. With d. To
5. We _______ football yesterday.
Play b. Playing c. Plays d. Played
SECTION B:FILL THE BLANKS.
Answer question number 6– 10 by filling in the blanks using the correct form of the word in the box.
Sorry, shopkeeper, smaller, taller, driver, thanks, carelessly, a lot
SECTION C: WORD FORM
Answer question number 11 – 15 by filling in the blanks using the form of the words in brackets.
SECTION D: VOCABULARY
16. A place where animals are kept so that people can see them is called______
zoo b. park c. garden d. forest
17. A list of food in restaurant or hotel is called ____________
dinner b. menu c. timetable d. foods
18. A group of fish is called ______________
den b. princess c. shoal d. banker.
19. A young cat is called ________
cats, b. duckling c. hatchling d. kitten
20. Madam Bint is working in stationary, she is typing letter. So she is called ______
writer b. typist c. carpenter d. receptionist.
SECTION E: COMPREHENSION
Read the following passage and then answer question number 16 – 20.
My name is Anna. I live in Iringa. I visited my aunt who lives in Mbeya last Saturday.
I travelled by bus. The bus conductor gave me some sweets. I was very happy.